Hello, wonderful people! What a great year it has been so far, and this day I am pleased to (finally) post my nomination for the brilliant”The Miranda Sings Award”! Big shout out to the gracious blogger at wwwpalfitness.wordpress.com for the nod. Definitely one of my favorite destinations online. Check him out as well, he is an amazing talent.
The rules for this award are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Name seven things you love about yourself.
- Nominate and notify seven bloggers about this award.
- You can’t nominate the person who nominated you.
- Don’t forget to display the award in your post.
Seven things I love about myself:
- I adore my spirit of positivity. Regardless of what I have been through, I will forever search for the bright side.
- My sense of humor is a plus for me. A bit sardonic and even cruel at times, but entirely genuine and unmalicious. Promise.
- I am literally halfway through writing my first book to be self-published on Amazon.com…and I’m experiencing severe writer’s block! Why? Because I enjoy the stories I write so much that I actually wish I were on the reader side so that I could be surprised by the twists I’ve devised! I’m such a big kid…
- I love to smile. It’s so multi purpose, isn’t it? It’s the simplest way disarm someone. Make a day! In some cases, even spell doom for someone or something! I smile often.
- I love music. ALL music. I can be heard listening to anything on a daily basis ranging from TV theme songs to Beethoven to everything in between.
- Teaching. I enjoy not simply instructing, but the process of watching someone grow in something. It’s an amazing feeling.
- My family. We have not always seen eye to eye, but I’ve never had to question their love for me. Even when I do something crazy or hair-brained. I appreciate them for their patience.
- BONUS – My God, my kids and my drive. These three go on the list EVERYWHERE so there is no need to place them in any particular order.
And my nominee’s are: